Here comes a semi-experienced training sign-up. It has been awhile (sorry for that) but we gonna come with a strong start up! If knew people join I will explain the idea behind these Semi-experience raids.
Remember the requirements are:
– Be on time and preferable 10-5 min before. If you are late, or not showing, please contact either @Histoplasma or me.
– Be confident in the role you play. (it doesn’t mean hitting the benchmark of snow crow, but have practiced your rotation)
– Have a functional build for your role. (playing meta is not a requirement)
– Watch a videos of the encounters in the wing (I recommend Mukluk videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCljITSrMiVX3kOarzYrR8VQ)
– Willingly to do mechanics (for example for Dhuum, dps are gonna do green).
– Note that for the first encounter we need two tanks.
If you are unsure you can or should join, feel free to contact me and we will figure it out (: My pm are open for everyone on the server.
If you have any questions, please let me know as well.
As a last thing, this is a training (for Semi-experience raiders) so really do not be afraid to try and take on mechanics, I rather see you racing for it! It is possible to train what is called “green-mechanics” by yourself for Dhuum, check for example this video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoyDhzzXAlg
We will try to keep the duration 3 hours, and not longer. If people find it to long, we can always change it during the raid.